The 2020 AMMA MeadCon is being held from March 17-19, 2020 at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield, Colorado. This is the perfect chance to network with colleagues, display your company’s brewing and winemaking accomplishments and share your new products or your most exciting, cutting edge research in the fast-growing area of mead making and professional meaderies. Meet face-to-face with hundreds of meadery owners and mead makers.
Exhibitor spaces include the following:
- 6’ skirted table
- (2) chairs
- (1) waste basket
- Inclusion in Conference program (half page ad, 5 inches (w) x 3.75 inches (h), 300dpi or greater. File format preference order: pdf, png, psd, jpg) – please send your creative to Vicky Rowe at email@example.com no later than January 31, 2020
- Vendor meeting for improving future Conferences
- Company overview, half page (on same page as ad) in Conference program, distributed to all attendees
- Company literature in Conference swag bag
- 2 complimentary registrations for each exhibitor table. Additional registrations are offered at $200.00 each.
- 2 complimentary registrations for the evening mead tasting for each sponsorship. Additional registrations are offered at $50.00 each.
We have a NEW benefit for our Trade Members!
Get a FREE exhibitor table at MeadCon! Become an AMMA Trade member for $400 a year, and your table at the annual MeadCon is included in your membership! You will also receive the opportunity to reach out to our members via email and social media up to 4 times per year with articles and information about your products and services!
If you are already an AMMA Trade member, just fill out the exhibitor form (below) and indicate your membership, we’ve got you covered. And thanks for being a member and supporting the AMMA!
To register, complete the online form below.
All checks (once invoice is received) should be made out to ‘American Mead Makers Association’ and sent to:
American Mead Makers Association
c/o Brian Wing
5214 25th Ave N
St Petersburg, FL 33710
Register Online (contains payment instructions for completing payment)