The 2019 AMMA MeadCon is being held from March 12-14, 2019 at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield, Colorado. This is the perfect chance to network with colleagues, display your company’s brewing and winemaking accomplishments and share your new products or your most exciting, cutting edge research in the growing area of mead making and professional meaderies. Meet face-to-face with hundreds of meadery owners and mead makers.
Exhibitor spaces include the following:
- 6’ skirted table
- (2) chairs
- (1) waste basket
- Inclusion in Conference program (half page ad, 5 inches (w) x 3.75 inches (h), 300dpi or greater. File format preference order: pdf, png, psd, jpg) – please send your creative to Vicky Rowe at email@example.com no later than February 15, 2019
- Vendor meeting for improving future Conferences
- Company overview, half page (on same page as ad) in Conference program, distributed to all attendees
- Company literature in Conference swag bag
- 1 complimentary registration for each sponsorship. Additional registrations are offered at $200.00 each.
- 1 complimentary registration for the evening MeadUp for each sponsorship. Additional registrations are offered at $50.00 each.
To register, complete the hard copy registration form email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the online form below.
All checks should be made out to ‘American Mead Makers Association’ and sent to:
American Mead Makers Association
c/o Brian Wing
5214 25th Ave N
St Petersburg, FL 33710
Register Online (contains payment instructions for completing payment)