Do You Need to Exhibit at the AMMA MeadCon?
A very good question! So, what do AMMA attendees want to see? We have included a list below of the types of companies that offer products our meadery owners and mead makers want.
- Yeast producers – need we say more? We can’t make mead without it!
- Bottle manufacturers – meaderies and mead makers are always on the lookout for new types and sizes of bottles
- Closure manufacturers or wholesalers – the ever changing cork landscape means people are out there looking
- Tank manufacturers – meaderies, and some home mead makers buy tanks, of all sizes
- Canning line manufacturers – commercial mead is seeing more and more canning happening, so canning lines are in demand
- Bottling line manufacturers – many meaderies employ bottling lines, and fast industry growth means initial investments and upgrades
- Brewshops – hundreds of mead makers will be in attendance. This is a great way to reach them
- Label making and labeling systems – Good labels are key for meadery owners
- Honey producers – because that is our main ingredient!
- Fruit providers – especially canned fruit, juices and purees
- Spice shops – we use a lot of spices!
- And the list goes on and on!
Do you have an interesting service or product that could be of use to our attendees? Here is your chance to display it and explain its value face-to-face to our meadery owners and mead makers!